Sunday, August 24, 2008

SISTERS!



So after reading about my sisters fun times together, i have grown insainly jealous. my reasons are:


  • I don't live close to either of them
  • They get to play with Austyn.

  • They went to see Jack johnson, (one of my favorites and believe me, its rare for me to have a favorite), and I have never been to a concert.
  • I have no sisters here....

To solve this problem, I have decided that I need to take a vacation to see them so I wont miss out on any more fun. Another solution of mine is to post pictures of when I did have one or the other...This way they can see I can have fun with them too!

4 comments:

Janae said...

Gosh I miss you. I love this blog. i love blogging. The internet is such an amazing tool. So cool. So cool. So I saw the solution to your problem, you know, the one about you planning a vacation??? HURRY IT UP!!! I love you so much. it would be sucha blast for you to come visit us! you caould stay with me, and in the morning, I'm making waffles. Have and amazing day Jenn. I love you so so so so so so so so so so much!!!!!!!!

April Austin said...

WHAT?!?! You have a blog and I didn't know it! Man I feel out of the loop. I miss you so much Jenna!!! Are you going to come with Janae for Christmas this year? She mentioned it and I gotta say, I think it's a fantastic idea. Or are you planning a trip out previous to that? Hmm???

Jared Austin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marcie said...

I didn't know you had a blog!! I am a little slow! I found the link on April's blog! I love the pictures of you Jessica, and Janae....you will get to take more pictures like them in about a week:) I am excited to see you again! Love ya!